Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The Shopping Cart - the latest rave

My brother Mike, as some of you may be aware, has an uncanny knack for inventing new dances that become popular. The putting on your pants dance- a case in point.
While he was here he revealed his newest dance secret sensation which I passed on to a bar full of mean girls. So innovative is the shopping cart dance that Mike was instantly one hot bitch and the girls were all pushing imaginary trolly, taking things off the shelf to check the expiry date before putting them in the cart or back where they came from all while doing a kinda neck bob thing. Anyhow, while making my way through Emerald City avoiding the propa pork the radio kicks in with 'Another one bites the dust' and I start doing the trolly tramp. When I turn around I got a posse of old dudes watching me and applauding my performance.
Thanks to the cool moves I'm finally a dancing diva-
I took a bow.

1 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ladies love me, girls adore me, I mean even the ones that never saw me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home