Tuesday, May 16, 2006

That's Master Hustler To You

For my only critic (that's you LQ) I have not gone Wizard of OZ, I was bearing down on crash week- that's the week when my final paper is due, work is busier than normal and the obligations of extra-curricular driving, housework and PTA ever loom. On Saturday I managed to hand in my final paper for the term which didn't leave me with a warm fuzzy feeling but at least it's in. Then what with catching up with work...well blogging took the back burner. Sacrilege, I know.
I am half a year away from getting my degree. Yes before the year 2006 is out I will officially be going by the name "Master Hustler". I'm left with potentially one course (although that's not looking too likely...) and a research paper of a billion words. As peer elected feminist of this little rock I have decided to shoulder the responsibility of the Caribbean Woman's cause. Without devulging too much of my supercalifrajalisticexpialidoshes topic I am throwing out a request for all you literary and cultured metrosexuals (that's the new hot word, ent?) to forward me any references to water/sea myths particularly those from west Africa or the caribbean. I'll thank you in my forward and maybe in my dreams.

1 Comments:

At 6:04 AM, Blogger LQ said...

congrats Master bater!

I am very proud of you.
perhaps if you opened your comments to non-bloggers, you would see that you have many more readers...

LV, Master Splinter

 

Post a Comment

<< Home