Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Back Away From the Zonkey

On Sunday we attempted the challenge of a 3 boy outing to family funday at the Garrison inclusive of free admission, expired colouring books and four star hotel body lotion. As soon as I saw Alex my blog flashed before me and I knew I just had to touch him so I could brag. The sign said he was the one of a kind phenomenon and the stripped legs confirmed his legitimacy. I approached the gate coyishly making kisses and eye contact... reached out my hand as his nose came ever so near and then... "Ma'am he WILL NOT COME TO YOU! Please BACK AWAY from the cage and DO NOT attempt to touch him." The Zonkey police meant business. I picked up my shame and retreated to the angry geese who were stretching to bite Ocean's bottom. Atleast I was an inch away without driving for 3 quarters of an hour, trecking through a cart road, knocking out some old boards, scaling the barbed wire, avoiding being mauled by dogs or shot for trespassing for a 50 yard oggle . For that Zonkey drama you'll need to ask the Lydmeister.

1 Comments:

At 11:14 PM, Blogger LQ said...

I am so happy that blogging has become such a part of your life that it is infiltrating daily activites to make them blog worthly.

It's so nice to have you online

 

Post a Comment

<< Home