Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Dumanddummer

LQ I am in awe I don't know where people find time to finish a book or even read espeacially for pleasure After a long day of work PTA school IZ all I want to do is lie on the couch and watch House MD The OC Laundry piles up floors get dirty spare time clean cook wash press groan Don't know 'bout politics economy world issues fashion new music lit Don't know 'bout philosophy history science geography The more I learn about the bible the more I realize I don't really know anything 'bout that either Let alone contemplate translating in Greek Hebrew Latin researching in French German.

I feel like I'm drowning in a world of smart idiots.

I can hear an icecream truck.

2 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, Blogger LQ said...

oh just move to the suburbs, and spend 2 hours a day inhaling turn of the century London level fumes from public transit exhaust pipes and you'll get through books in no time. and get a job in a cubicle farm and you'll internet surf your way to know more about Jude and Sienna's breakups, Lindsay's fuck ups than you know about yourself.
ps - I don't recommend it in entirety.
pps - are you watching a current season of the OC?

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger BIM said...

See...I have no idea who Jude, Sienna or Lindsay is. How will I ever rejoin civilization?

Re PPS:
I've just watched the episode where Marissa and Ryan apply at Berkley and Seth to Brown and Summer to Providence. Is that new?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home