Monday, February 12, 2007

Mending the Code

Thank you Nation newspaper for clearing the fog. I didn't fully grasp the meaning of 'breaking the code'. I vaguely knew it was about teenagers and phone sex but I took it to be more broad based and metaphorical. I was interpretating "breaking the code" to mean "finding the solution". Once again, my naïveté has hoodwinked me.
The break the code seminar seems to have been ironically literal. The objective was to educate parents that when our younger reflections discuss tea bags they aren't debating the quality of Twinnings versus Lipton nor when they go diving for pearls are they engaging in an exciting new nautical passtime for the aquatically talented. One man divulged that he brilliantly deciphered the girl next to him who "baked sweet bread and licked the icing" wasn't a pastry chef. He's a super smart guy. Because as Ms. Marshall keeps saying over and over and over- these girls are using "highly sophisticated" methods and frankly, I'm surprised they didn't invite some of those windtalkers to the meeting. Those cryptograms ain't easy!
Sadly, I've reached the age where I don't need to let my honey bunny know that the PAW (parents are watching). I can text any smut that I want and I earn enough money to pay for the words unabbreviated. But though sex is sanctioned for us adults there are a multitude of things that are not so acceptable and I think this whole code text thing has opened our eyes to the invaluable possibilities of an old sliparoo. Instead of using the mundane to express our sexual desires we can use sexual imagery to vent about the state.

Here are some of my codes:

Sucking C*ck = choking on the bullshit the go*ernment run med*a feeds us.
Sh*t or C*m Licking = suf*ering the inadequacies of ro*d or wat*r works.
Stroking Hairy B*lls = engaging in com*unity develop*ent.
Org*es = educati*nal seminars for moronic par*nts.
Bl*w Jobs = de*th by A&E
P*ssy Eaters = CSME and CWC enthusi*sts.
F*cked up the *ss = being charged $16.*9 for a half gallon of m*lk.

7 Comments:

At 5:03 PM, Blogger eemanee said...

would u get out of my head??? that's not code for anything just that we seem to be thinking/brooding over the same things.

keep up the blogging!

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger BIM said...

For your sake, I sincerely hope that's not true. :)

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Huddle said...

oh man this sh*t made me laugh.

i got your number (and deleted it from my comments) so i will give you a ring later today. i swear.

 
At 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

um you know bim i think i`ll omit your code system in the tourist promo ads i`m working on!! but then again. think i`ll include them tho in the dictionary glossary guide to local living! just so the visitors can properly communicate when asking about the price of milk, a hard thing to do in a foreign land

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger BIM said...

ha ha ha-glossary guide to local living- hey Dave- I think you might have inspired "the book"

 
At 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hold the copyrights, you come up with & write the material, 50/50 split on the profits!! whatdoya say?

 
At 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hold the copyrights, you come up with & write the material, 50/50 split on the profits!! whatdoya say?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home