Sunday, February 11, 2007

WUZ UP BFP!!!

Daddy calls me up to talk about my blog and warn me against possible assassination threats. Amongst the usual daddy paranoia he reveals to me that not only am I included on the sidebar as link off Barbados Free Press (as I've just recently become aware) I am also in the actual texts making appearances in two headlines as I can tell. I read the little bits about me with much amusement. Kuh Dear, the people at Free Press think I need comfort!

Okay, granted at the end of July 06, I was on a raisinification mission but I promise you, I was far from a breakdown. Free Press reads:
"It has been a few weeks since I stopped by the Barbados blog Is there anybody out there?, so I was rather unprepared for how prolific our friend BIM has been recently…BIM is having a crisis as she approaches 30! Poor darlin’ actually wrote this…All of us should stop by Is there anybody out there and let BIM know that we still care. Shona…. Marcus says you are forbidden to read BIM’s blog. Way too Amazon!"

I can't recall having ever been called poor darlin' before nor qualified as Amazon and I dare say, I rather like both terms of endearment. Thanks y'all- that was hot!

Then more recently in January BFP reads:
"Our friend BIM at Is there anybody out there? had a rough day at the PTA fundraiser. Drop over and cheer her up!"

And now I'm just tickled because not only do I have friends over there but they're of the caring and concerned breed that recruit and assign their readership to extend to me their compassion.

So! I thought it only fair that I return the goodwill and give Barbados Free Press a WUZ UP!!!! with one of those really eager high fives that make the recipient slightly embarassed. I am really moved. I was griping just two days ago that I don't get that soft touch treatment the needy girls get all the while oblivious to the kind support being thrown my way over the blogosphere. And Shona, you can read me girl, I promise I won't bite and if Marcus has a problem there's room in the raisin box for one more. he he

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home