Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Accentuating the Positives

I'd like to give a shout out to my mole. Wuz up?!!
I didn't consider that by coming back, you too, would return. Page 9A did not go unnoticed. TY. It's one of today's small pleasures that make it all ok.

My mother says that she and I harp too much on the negative and take the positive for granted. Easy to do in a place like this where the negative is so 'gobsmacking'.

I've been complaining all day and it's not JUST my PMS-

My car is sick.

As my car is the quintessence of my control- I feel mentally incontinent.

And it's addictive, this negativism... from the car to the cable to the service to the roads to the mess to my purse to politics two atoms smashing in a tunnel without My consent... How dare they steal My party tricks?

to to two is too much to flap off my wings so I thought- maybe I can immortalize today's little positives and use them to bake a new pie.

The wake-up call dripped with honey that stayed sweet through my sour, all day.
The lady from Callie's pharmacy personally delivered my newspaper.
The boss, a client and I had a group hug.
The guys at Trans-tech gave quality service.
The man who said "excuse me. Are you leaving?" by Scotia Bank, Wildey was very polite about wanting a parking spot.
and most importantly,
The boys are doshveta.

There are no accidents.

1 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, Blogger qifei2012 said...

John Calabrese: At the moment, weve recently been with this process involving updating 20 si,400 a computer and also lap tops so that you can Ms windows Landscape office 2010. Being a around the world business, providing 30 distinctive 'languages' in many compared with 61 locations,Office Standard 2010, one particular significant advantage weve found obvious may be the possible opportunity to build and also deploy one global computer system photograph,Office 2010 Professional, instead of generating distinct builtfromscratch, community photo every single established vocabulary as well as land Microsoft office 2010. This is actually a huge epense and in addition mastering resource short-cut Microsoft Office 2010 Key. Office 2010 key

 

Post a Comment

<< Home