Friday, April 20, 2007

Thesssse People

I've needed some seperation from the world.

The blogging is all part and parcel.

Along with the car, we found evidence that someone had tried to start a blaze on my sister's porch.

This place...

I shake it off.

In my reality I'm compelled to take it as divine comedy. My God is a literary genius. And He's so funny when She's not overwrought.

Latey I'm getting misssti-fied. It's all the spit. Scarred tongues, stitched down the centre make speech sticky. Words slither sounding duplicitous. Disingenuous. Every smile seems a smirk, every sentence makes me squint.

I don't know if I like thesssse... people. I'm quite sure they don't like me.

Crafty. Making believe wisdom can be attained by way of consumption. So that they may bask in the horror of discovered exposure.

no. I'm quite sure I don't like thesssse...people.

2 Comments:

At 5:27 AM, Blogger eemanee said...

for what it's worth my heart goes out to you. i'll know you'll stay strong.

 
At 7:05 AM, Blogger Archer said...

I know what you mean.... often when I was back home all I wanted to do was escape... people take to much interest in each other... and not ina good way

 

Post a Comment

<< Home