Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Bertha and the Big House

My imagination always leads me to think the worst. That's why I can't smoke the chronic- what if the house burns down, what if the roof blows off. I can do embarassing but I have trouble with illegal. Each and every infringement I've ever done from Kindergarten up has been branded on my conscience. I'd make a good catholic.
Yesterday I made arrangements with a friend for regular smokes and money deliveries and drew up a preliminary contract with Bertha for protection on the inside. That is if plan A- escaping up North and plan B- barganing with whatever I have at the office of the attourney general fails to succede.

Needless to say, all of this was unnecessary when I learned that the Law only wanted 7 numbers not 7 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home