Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Smart People

My day finished near 11pm last night, coming home just after 10 getting my computer sorted by a computer genius. Smart people rock.
Like Dr. House. Who isn't in love with Dr. House?
or Allan Shore. He's hot.

Anyway, my computer saviour's lovely wife made him burn me 2 seasons of some comedy series.
I watched 4 straight hours of Ali G in bed and laughed 'til I cried.
I can't figure out how he manages to secure interviews with such 'respected' individuals but it goes to show you that surgeon generals and press secretaries are not so sharp as one might expect. This guy has to have some production crew to make them believe that he's serious. And seriously he rocks.

More on smart people
Just now, I was reading a blog that was recommended to me on the comments- I love people who've managed to grab hold of the english language with their teeth.
"Volunterrorism" lol
(That's how I feel about the PTA.)
She rocks.
Vocabulary is something of a passive skill for me and even then I'd be generous to say I have a good one.
I think my personal Gloria project is going to be to improve it.

I wish I was a smart person but I'm really not.
I'm "insightful".
or so they say
Maybe "foresightful" is the better word.
I tell people me and God have a good relationship.

The other day I reminded i that I and i almost got licked over by a COW truck in a sharp blind bend that has the left side (we drive on the left remember) broken away as you turn. I've driven it a dozen times since and a thousand times prior but it strikes me on this day that I thinks i should be a little cautious. And as God and i are having this dialogue I and i agree that maybe we'll just hold a little brakes an pause before we round 'round.
A transport bus tears through both lanes. Gives me the horn.
"Beep-beep" translation "Smart Girl"
I and i rock.

1 Comments:

At 4:45 AM, Blogger Archer said...

I am glad that you are enjoying the blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home