Monday, November 20, 2006

RIP Suzanne

And from Kocurkovo we return to Dogter Kovorkian-
This place is an honest to God, Circle Game and carousel of time.

Truly, I am sometimes in absolute awe of my own strength of endurance.

The last of my dogs was found dead.

This time some Sperminal Spawn of Satan took it upon himself to chop out the ass of my dog and leave her for dead in the grass.

Poor Suzanne was about the mildest most pathetic dog I have ever had the sad privilege of condemning to death.

I was explained by one who knows of such things, that her murderous torture was probably her punishment for her trying to steal the fertility "strength" of the pure bred pitbull below. The owner of the "good dog" would surely not let my bitch get away with canine rasinification. Her vile castration was likely her final lesson on where she stands in the doggy caste system.

Sounds sickeningly familiar.

1 Comments:

At 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home