Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Sweet Sixteen Part 2

As 30 approaches I feel oddly excited. I tell people I am entering the desperate housewives phase of my life. 16 was the only other number where I felt such fervour and to my surprise, I am not the only one that remembers that party.

So! I have begun the preliminary stages of planning the big 3-0 and I am giving anyone who is interested ample time to save some pennies. The plan is that all will fly down to my rock where we will tour and party for a week straight, renting a guest house(s) with pool and living it up with BBQ's, rum and reggae.

Anyone who would like to reserve a place can leave a message with a name that I will be able to decipher (be bop a brother shem/uncle goat will suffice).

June 30, 2008 in Barbados- Just Beyond Your Imagination.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home