Thursday, June 29, 2006

The Magic of Childhood.

IZ and I stayed up late into the night (school the next day and and all) to discuss our plans for the upcoming trip. I told him that we were going to take every conceivable means of tranportation bar helicopters and space crafts. Trains-"I don't like trains mummy 'cause sometimes dem does run off de track" Planes- "I know dat already" Buses- (bored) Boats- "What kind?" Ferry Boats to and from Centre Island with your Godmummy. "Dey have real fairies? Like Peter Pan?"

Of course IZ and the fairy dust lifts us up from the water, over the waves and back to the shore.

"I goin 'pon dat fairy boat!"

3 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hurry up ang get heah, nuh?

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger BIM said...

It's hay. As in "mek haste um get hay, nuh." Don't worry I'll lick that rusty Bajan out of ya.

 
At 1:52 AM, Blogger LQ said...

see you soon!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home