Tuesday, February 20, 2007

ARTH-vad-UR


Oh the comedy of the universe!

Is it just me or does the handle of that weed wacker Owen has so generously donated to the fringes look like a star wars light sabre? I had to fine tooth the caption to convince myself that it was in fact garden equipment and hence, not the super sonic space slayer I first perceived it to be. But the visual of my initial reaction just won't go.

There's our three times a charm man, sugar daddying the block community with $3000000 worth of photon beams.

It cracks me up!

The O-meister dressed head to toe in black plastic lustre, an aspirator hooked to his voice box, statuesque in front of one of our fine ghetto establishments, holding his very own weed wacking weapon and commanding all powerful "I am your father!"

-then sending his armies out to grow tomatos!

4 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Blogger AirBourne said...

You had me laughing so bad this morning with the Star Wars comparison, your merging the PM's name and the Sith Lord's is really damn clever!

I also loved the entry where you arrived at your son's school with Prince blaring (I like Prince too), but check my blog on Inter-Faith too!

I backlinked your blog on mine, you seem like a very sweet and daring person, keep it up!

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger BIM said...

I actually did leave you a comment on that blog on Inter-Faith... The pic of Holmes Williams gave me a jolly chuckle- reminded me of the time I braved the People's Cathedral (not a recommendation). Thanks for the compliments- maybe you can put in a word when the PM decides to take away my status ha ha ha. Daring indeed!

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger LQ said...

love the photo additions BIM!!

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger BIM said...

Thanks LQ...all I need now is that digital camera I've been orgasming for.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home