Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Like Anywaayz What-Evehr

The critics (who never leave any messages) have accused me of using too many big words and writing about not fun things. Recall that my Gloria project -step 1. toward taking over the world is to improve the vocab so I can out-mouth them but ok anything to please my fans... This blog is a dedication to the office dead head who's so bored she's going to take a 6 month vacation to an Afghan army base. It is an attempt to make-up for the exegesis/eisegesis blog prior which I have been told, sucked but which I have also opted not to scrap because dude, that's what I study, that's what I do and that's all I know.

So ok like I went to St. Winnie's today and like I got some books from this old lady who's the president of the PTA or something but anyways, I told her right? that my sister like she used to go there and she made the teachers so mad 'cause she would go to Shitey Whiteys and the Boat Yard and come to school with the stamps on her hand the next morning right? and she would wear her skirt like totally above the knees and the teachers wanted her to get in trouble with our mums or whatever and they like totally tried to set her up and mums wrote them back this letter like "My daughter can't like come to school 'cause she's too busy injecting heroin and getting prego from drug lords" but like she was so good at school that she could party all night and get super drunk and then write a cxc and like totally ace it. So I tell the old lady my sisters name is on all the walls and they like totally hated her 'cause she was smarter than their kids or her kid or whatever and the old lady said something about bad examples and HIV.
So ok like now my sister graduated from like a U F T or something and she must have drank harder and worn her skirt shorter or something 'cause like now she don't know english no more but thats ok whatever I mean like between Afghani rebels and American soldiers she won't need to know any english anyways.

4 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Blogger LQ said...

mizz Hustler if you're Nasty.
this post sounds like the dialogue of the Laguna Beach episode I watched last night.

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger BIM said...

hey I was just listening to that same miss Jackson song not 15 minute ago. :)

 
At 8:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for that...very refreshing. and consistent: "bad examples and HIV..." soooo St. Winnie's. i feel like i never left.

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger BIM said...

yes, you sexaully active St. Winnie girls with drinking problems are really treading in dangerous waters...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home