Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Neurotic Knot

Yesterday I was told by a professional character analyst that my neurotic knot is one of control. I am obsessed with having control and yet I like it when others try to control me. This psychological tug of war has me in a lock. It will not allow me to be free and freedom is what I truly desire above all else. "Take Control! Be Free!"

I confess, I do have control issues particularly with regards to men.

I didn't really contemplate just how bad they were until I found myself getting somewhat irate and deeply frustrated that the damn man was trying to control me with his fucked up control mumbo jumbo while at the same time being strangely attracted to the control his 'control' theory gave him.

I'm not sure I want to explore this neurotic knot- I think poking at it might just strangle me.

7 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Blogger Archer said...

Hmm... I wonder what neurotic knots I have... is there some on-line quiz I can do?

 
At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hustler, i didn`t really understand this post but can you get me tickets to the Ghetto Golf year of our lord two thousand and six? and a spot on the roadside?you must learn to control your issues of control but i guess we don`t really have much control anyway or do we...
think i need to control the length of these posts!
did you get my other post or my email, hope you`re doing great happy & smiling, ciao

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger BIM said...

Andrew- I don't think you really want to know your neurotic knot. Since 'enlightenment' I have been reading everything I do as a control issue. It's awful(and surely a bunch of BS, or is it?)

dgo- better than that, I can get you tickets on the green.

 
At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should get your man some cuffs and call it a hot knot control night.

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger BIM said...

"hot knot control night" lol... I'll put the message out there.

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger SimplEnigma said...

Knowing is half the battle m'dear...And this is one of the reasons I'm the simplenigma, because although I have major control issues, it's a complete turnoff when I go out with a dude and he doesn't take control of the date. LOL.

Ahh, the ironies of life.

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger BIM said...

simple- yes me too and all women to a degree but the suggestion was my complex is a neurosis and something of a hinderance to my happiness. Could be true.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home